Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Weeks

Well, I guess it's been seven weeks already. That seems ridiculous. I honestly don't have much to say today, so we'll just get right down to business. In my last post, I said I hit a new weight decade, but apparently, that's a lie. Today's weigh in day and the results were 240.7 which is a 23.7 lb loss since surgery and 2.6 lb  loss since last week. I'm pretty disappointed about this because earlier this week I was at 238.something.  I thought I'd be sitting comfortably in the 230s, but no. I know I shouldn't be upset because it's still a loss. These stupid potty issues are not resolving themselves and I don't know what to do. I know that's the reason for the gain. I'm not doing anything wrong. It's frustrating. I really need to find time to go to the gym, too. I already have the membership, but with my school/work/homework schedule the way it is, it's hard to find time to do anything. Not to mention I need to get studying for my Praxis II exam which is in November. If I don't pass it, I can't student teach. Yeah, no pressure. Sigh. Oh well. It's got to be done.
Hope everyone's having a great week.

xoxo

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Don't worry too much about it. It'll go back down :) I know it's hard, I've had those weeks (probably having one this week) .. but as long as over all you're going down, you're doing great!

Rhonda said...

I gained this week and I worked out like a monster. Shit happens... or well... sounds like it's still not. If I were you, I'd take some Miralax. :)