Friday, December 2, 2011

No Dr. Appt

The surgeon's office called and cancelled my appointment for today. I rescheduled (tentatively) for Dec. 13, but I might have a final exam that day, so it could change. After work, daddy came over and brought me some Christmas decorations that my grandma wanted to get rid of. I LOVE decorations of all kinds, I'll take anything. Currently, I have two boxes of fall/Halloween decorations sitting in the living room waiting to go out to the shed and switch out with the Christmas boxes. Decorations make me happy. Anyway, on his way here, daddy stopped at a plus size clothing consignment shop and picked up a sweater for me. Since I didn't have to worry about my appt, he asked me if I wanted to go check out this store, so I said sure. It's just a small boutique style place, but it was awesome! They had some really cute clothes there. I got another top for $5 and a pair of pants for $7. Sweet :) I know where I'm going to be getting my clothes when I shrink out of my current ones! Maybe I'll do a fashion show when Ben gets home and I'll have him take pictures. We'll see.

Have a good day, all :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Caron said...

We love consignment shops and they are especially useful when you are losing. Good deals.

Rhonda said...

Hell yeah! That's great, especially a plus-sized one. :)