Monday, January 9, 2012

Tag! I'm Feeling the Love

As it turns out, I've been tagged by 3 people! So, thanks for thinking of me Rockband Barbie, Donna from mdlapband, and Jen from jennxaz. It's nice to have so many people thinking about me :) Here we go...

The Rules:1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

Random Things:

1. I love animals. If I could afford to help all the animals in the world, I would.
2. When I was 16, I worked at McDonald's for a little over a year. To this day, I've still never in my life eaten a Big Mac.
3. I used to bowl for my high school bowling team and I really miss it.
4. Interesting things have happened throughout history on my birthday. Like, the beginning of the American Revolution and the Oklahoma City Bombing.
5. I'm mildly obsessed with nail art.
6. I've never read a lot of the books that, as an English major, I feel like I should have.
7. I hate my feet. They're flat and misshapen and it's really hard to buy shoes that look good.
8. I want a hot fudge sundae.
9. My Christmas stuff is still up...I have absolutely no idea when it's going to come down.
10. If I have a banana before I go to bed, I get the most ridiculous dreams
11. I slept horribly last night and am quite tired.

Rockband Barbie's Questions
1. How often do you grocery shop? Usually about every 2 weeks, unless we run out of something.
2. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Morning, unless I go to the gym.
3. What is your favorite place to shop? Good question. It depends what it's for. Usually Fashion Bug.
4. What is you favorite spice? Garlic! You can never have too much garlic :) Lucky for me, Ben likes it, too.
5. What is the best date you have ever had? One time, toward the beginning of our relationship, Ben and I decided to be really spontaneous and drive 2 hours away to the place his family goes camping, just so he could show me the awesome view of the stars. It's the most spontaneous thing we've ever done and it was just so beautiful and I loved every minute of it.
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Currently, I guess it'll have to be Taylor Lautner. I hate myself a little bit for saying that, but he's just soooo pretty!
7. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
8. What movie always makes you cry? The Little Mermaid, Titanic, Stepmom...the list goes on and on. I love crying at movies.
9. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? If you're looking at it from the foot of the bed, I sleep on the left.
10. What is your favorite candy? Heath Bars
11. What was your first job? I worked as a prep cook in a little diner the summer after I turned 16. I loved that job.
 
Jen's Questions
1.  Paperback, nook, kindle or other? I have a Kindle, but I also have regular books.
2.  Favorite place to vacation? Topsail Beach, NC.
3.  Mommy or daddy's girl? A little of both.
4.  Tomboy or girlie girl? Again, a little of both.
5.  Did you play sports in school?  I played tennis for a year because all my friends were doing it. I wasn't very agile, so that didn't last long. I was on the varsity bowling team all 4 years.
6.  PC or MAC? PC
7.  Favorite band or singer of all time? I don't really know. I like a lot of different people.
8.  Favorite movie of all time? probably Now and Then
9.  When you go to Vegas...slots or tables? I'm bad at slots and never tried tables...i prefer to gamble in the form of bingo.
10.  Beer or wine or none? wine. although Ben brews his own beer, I just don't like it.
11.  Favorite reason to blog? Support from the blogging community.
 
Donna actually didn't ask any questions. So, none for that.
 
It looks like everyone's been tagged, so I'm not going to bother with that. But, again, thanks for the love.
And speaking of love, I'm up to 70 followers! Thanks to everyone who reads and comments. Your support means the world to me and I love you ladies. If I'm not already following you, leave me a comment so I can return the favor.
 
Happy Monday, everyone. Hope a good week is had by all.
 
xoxo

3 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

Prior to surgery I ate a banana every night because I was on very high doses of lasix and needed the potassium. I have also always had very vivid and crazy dreams...maybe mine was related to the banana too??

Rhonda said...

You should join a bowling league! It's probably pretty good exercise, too. :)

mdlapband said...

Oopsies!! Sorry I didn't follow the directions!! I had fun reading your post though :) I hope you are having a fab day!!