Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fill Number 2 and (Late) Week 11 Weigh In

So, like I said in the last post, I forgot to weigh myself Thursday morning because I was running crazy late for school. So, Friday, I went to the dentist, then went to the hospital for my second fill appointment. I had a different lady than last time. She was nicer, more laid back, and more informative, but she had a harder time finding my port. It kind of hurt when she was pushing on my belly, but I got by. Anyway, she weighed me and their scale (which is usually higher than my scale) said 234.5! I'm so excited to have lost 1 pound from last week. I would have preferred to lose 1.1 lbs because that would have gotten me to the magic 30 pound mark, but, that's okay. Good things come to those who wait. I'll just have to keep doing what I did last week and it'll work out for me. I'm pretty excited because I only have 14 more pounds to lose until I reach the weight I was at high school graduation and when I met Ben. I'm pretty well motivated right now, and that makes me quite happy :) Now I'm off to read all of your wonderful blogs. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

xoxo

5 comments:

LaniBani said...

Yayness!!! You'll definitely be in the 30 pound mark next week! Keep at it!

Andrea said...

Yay! Congrats on the loss! Glad you got another fill too. Hopefully you will be at the level of restriction you need soon.

Mari said...

Well done you! So close to 30lbs lost! x

Cece said...

I love it when you can reference something such as high school graduation :) Great job !

Rhonda said...

Awesome, great job so far. :)