Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 9

Week 9 weigh in and the results are...  236.7! YAY!! It's so nice to be sitting comfortably in the 230s. Hopefully by my next fill on the 21st, I'll be in the 220s. I'd be crazy happy if that were the case. I'm so excited because the little pink flower on my ticker is all the way off of the third purple flower on the measurement line thingie. By the time I finally found out how to get a ticker I'd lost enough weight to have the pink flower covering that third purple flower, so this is pretty exciting for me. And thanks everyone for the comments on my last post. It's great to have your support and encouragement.
I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. Work tomorrow, then lunch with my mom, then an editing project for my Shakespeare class and probably heading to the gym. Saturday, work, then going to my mom's with Ben to help her wash her walls. My good friend, Lauren, is buying the house next door to my mom's apartment complex and tomorrow's her moving day, so hopefully I'll see her. She's lost 40 pounds since April, au natural. So excited for her :)
Then, my other friend may or may not be having a Halloween party Saturday night. She's very pregnant and her doctor just told her last week that she might be 38 weeks along instead of 36, so, she's not sure whether or not she'll be having a party.
Sunday, it's going to be nice in Pittsburgh, so I'm going to get my tulip, hyacinth, and crocus bulbs in and plant my mums, weed the garden, and Ben's going to till the area for the future veggie patch. Hopefully I can get him to tackle the shed and find my fall/Halloween decorations so I can put them up, too.

That being said, I probably won't be posting again til next week, so I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay! Congrats on the loss!