Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 10 and comparison pics!

Well, yesterday was weigh in day. I had a terribly undeserved loss of .2 lb. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'll take it and not have another weekend like that. I terribly overindulged myself. No more.

Today I did my first Zumba-related anything. I found full workout videos online for free, which is better for me than going to a class. To check these videos out, click here. It was interesting. I just did the basic work out, but I worked up a bit of a sweat. I also had Ben take comparison pics, as promised. So, here they are.

The first three are from the night before surgery, August 3, 2011. 264.4 lb.

These three are from today, October 14, 2011. 236.5 lb.




I'm in shock. I just looked at these pictures side by side for the first time and I can't believe it. This makes me feel amazing. If these pictures aren't motivation, I don't know what is. This is the only way I've been able to see a difference in my body. I'm so glad I took those before pictures. I wish I could report that my clothes are falling off me, but, I've stuffed myself into a lot of the same clothes for 5 years (when I went from 220s to 270s--gross, I know) so now I'm just starting to fit back into my clothes comfortably, which is also nice.

Thanks, ladies, for all your support. You've been great. I appreciate every single comment.

Have a great weekend, everybody.

xoxo


11 comments:

Robin said...

You go girl!!! Comparison photos are the best. They keep you accountable and they show the rewards of your success. Congrats Jackie on all you hard work!

Sarah G said...

Great job! You are doing amazing! Keep up the good work. :)

Cece said...

and thanks for the link to zumba ... there's no way I could join a class (right now) so I need to be able to do it at home for right now ! :)

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the link! :) And you can most definitely tell a difference between the before's and now's!

Melissa W said...

Awesome!! I can totally see a difference....you are doing GREAT!!!!!!

Lucy said...

WOW! What a difference just a short time makes. I wanna take photos now to motive myself. Great WORK!

Carbie Girl said...

What a difference :0) I very much wish I would have taken comparison photos a few months ago.. you're lookin good missy, keep up the great work!

RockBand Barbie said...

You are doing so great! I hope I have as much success when I start my journey next month!

PurseQueen said...

Wow I can't believe how much progress you've made in such a short time, that's amazing! You must be working really hard girl..keep it up, I am excited for you and to continue to see your progress!

Andrea said...

You can already tell a huge difference! Congrats!!!

LaniBani said...

Totally can tell!!! That's amazing!!! :)