Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 11

First, I just want to say thank you for everyone who commented on my last post. Your comments are always appreciated and, as I'm sure you all know, it's really nice to hear how well you're doing from other people.

This is supposed to be weigh in day, but, I had class this morning and was running late and forgot to weigh myself before I got in the shower. Stupid, I know. But, I go for my second fill tomorrow (yay!) so, I'll let you know what their scale says. Sorry I've been a bad blogger, but I've been reading (and commenting, when I can). I just don't have time for a lot right now. It's lame. So, on that note, going to go do some school work.
Hope everyone's doing well

xoxo

2 comments:

Cece said...

Hope the fill goes well !

Rhonda said...

Wow! I never forget to weigh myself, except the day I left for BOOBs... but even then I didn't "forget" I just didn't want to wake my mama up. You're doing really well.

I love how I made that about me.

Let us know how the fill goes today!